- Prof Frank Nicholas, Faculty of Science, University of Sydney
- A/Prof Imke Tammen, Faculty of Science, University of Sydney
- To integrate 30+ years of records from the manually curated OMIA database into the international European Variation Archive (EVA), including resolving issues resulting from manual data entry.
- My role was project management.
- I was the only person with both software and biology experience on the team, so I had to provide substantial communication “translation”.
- Regular check-ins via email and Zoom, with both local and international partners, facilitated the progress of this project.
- Records have been standardised (last bugfixes happening now) and will be part of the next EVA release.
- git & GitHub; GitHub projects; Jira; Trello; email/Zoom..